Our in-store tastings are busier than ever before!! After 2 years of meeting through Zoom, we can now all meet up and share our love of all things boozy in person...and we are so, so, SO excited!! We have a full program of events coming up!!
Our in-store Tastings have various start times - on Thursdays they will start at 8pm, on Saturdays they will start at 4pm, on Sundays they start at 2pm . The LIVE virtual tastings will continue and they will always start at 8pm unless specifically stated otherwise!
The 'portions' are 50ml per person this time round and teamed up with a delicious food pairing. There will be lots of opportunity to buy more wine afterwards if you so please...
Zero Wine Making
- First up the Domaine Perraud Saint Veran.
- Second up 16 Stops Chardonnay.
Light Touch Wine Making
- First up the Mandrarossa 'Laguna Secca' Chardonnay.
- Second up Crystallum 'The Agnes' Chardonnay.
Plenty Wine Making
- First up the El Coto ‘875m’ Chardonnay.
- Second up Montes Alpha Chardonnay.
Serious wines, for (not very) serious folk...Should be an absolute spanker!!